1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: SPECTOR EURO 4LX 4 LX BASS must see!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mrevol, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Mrevol

Mrevol Supporting Member

Up for grabs is an amazing 1 year old Spector Euro 4lx. Bass condition is amazing, just like you see in the pictures. Locking hard shell case and strap locks included. Selling because I just scored an NS-2 and want to spend some time with that. Yes, I will probably hate myself for letting this beauty go. Currently tuned B E A D with brand new ernie ball strings. Professionally setup.

SOLD

I have a lot of feedback on ebay and rig-talk. I do have two transactions with guys on here too, so buy with confidence!

Attached Files:

2. Mrevol

Mrevol Supporting Member

couple more pics

Attached Files:

3. jnumme

jnumme Low End To No End Supporting Member

Had this exact bass but not set up BEAD . I wish I never sold it best body wood finish with the pups and pre . It growled for days and cut thru the live mix like a ginsu knife. Man I miss that bass.
  4. Mrevol

Mrevol Supporting Member

Thanks for the kind words. It is an amazing bass and I guess that's why it sold so fast.:hyper:
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. scariot

scariot

helllo sir is this hard case is the hard case really for spector basses? does it have locks on it? good for air travel?