1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS/SPECTOR REBOP 5 MM***BRAND NEW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeldarb69

yeldarb69 Supporting Member

I have up for sale a brand new one month old rebop mm 5.This baby is dead mint and will come shipped to you in a brand new spector hard case.The playability of this bass is second to none and the sound is absolutely astonishing.The only thing i have done to it is replaced the strap buttons with a set of dunlops.I will ship it to you in the U.S. for $1300.I will accept paypal only.Thanks for looking and i will get some more pictures up if necessary.Keep in mind it is the 5 string in the photo.Would possibly be willing to trade for other Spectors,depending on what they are.If it is the right one i can add some cash if need be.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. yeldarb69

Ok, i am crazy for doing this but some things have come up and this brand new rebop needs to go asap.So i am dropping the price to $1100 shipped to the U.S.Check ebay and anywhere else these are selling for over $1500 and that doesn't include a brand new spector hard case.

3. M Sharp

M Sharp Supporting Member

4. M Sharp

M Sharp Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. yeldarb69

Sold and on it's way to New Jersey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.