SOLD FS: Squier Deluxe Jazz Active V (White)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Malak the Mad, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Greetings All!

Well, I gave a five-stringer a try, but sadly, it's not the bass for me. :rollno: Looks like I'll be a dedicated four-stringer kinda guy for the foreseeable future.

2009 Squier Deluxe Jazz Active V in the discontinued white color

[​IMG]

More pics laterÂ…

It's in fantastic shape! It's completely stock, save for the brand-new strings (Ernie Ball Cobalts) and mercifully free of dings and marks you'd expect for a four-year-old bass (you have to angle the light just right to see any scuffing).

Here's the specs at the Fender/Squier page.

I'm asking for $275, which includes;

1. Shipping and tracking for the Lower 48. Further out will cost more.

2. A pair of unused "Low B" strings, a D'Addario .125 nickel round-wound and .132 chrome flat-wound. All you have to do is pair them up with a standard four-stringer set and viola!

For an additional $50 I'll throw in a brand new (still has the tag on it) Roadrunner Polyfoam Bass Case, which will be especially useful during transport.

It's a great bass and I want it to find a good home with someone who can put it to better use than I can.

2. Deechord

Deechord

Nice bass...but I am a 4 string player too. GLWTS

3. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90 Supporting Member

Tempted as I play 5 string MIM's and this would round out my passive/active family without the sacrifice in feel.

4. Malak the Mad

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Malak the Mad

Payment received.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.