1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Squier Deluxe Jazz Active V (White)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Malak the Mad, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Greetings All!

Well, I gave a five-stringer a try, but sadly, it's not the bass for me. :rollno: Looks like I'll be a dedicated four-stringer kinda guy for the foreseeable future.

2009 Squier Deluxe Jazz Active V in the discontinued white color

[​IMG]

More pics later…

It's in fantastic shape! It's completely stock, save for the brand-new strings (Ernie Ball Cobalts) and mercifully free of dings and marks you'd expect for a four-year-old bass (you have to angle the light just right to see any scuffing).

Here's the specs at the Fender/Squier page.

I'm asking for $275, which includes;

1. Shipping and tracking for the Lower 48. Further out will cost more.

2. A pair of unused "Low B" strings, a D'Addario .125 nickel round-wound and .132 chrome flat-wound. All you have to do is pair them up with a standard four-stringer set and viola!

For an additional $50 I'll throw in a brand new (still has the tag on it) Roadrunner Polyfoam Bass Case, which will be especially useful during transport.

It's a great bass and I want it to find a good home with someone who can put it to better use than I can.
  2. Deechord

Deechord

Nice bass...but I am a 4 string player too. GLWTS
  3. TeeZeeMee90

TeeZeeMee90 Supporting Member

Tempted as I play 5 string MIM's and this would round out my passive/active family without the sacrifice in feel.
  4. Malak the Mad

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Malak the Mad

Payment received.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.