1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Neck - project

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by friskinator, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. friskinator

friskinator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

* SOLD * Up for sale is a loaded Squier Vintage Modified Jazz neck. In great cosmetic shape, but according to my local repair guy, it has an issue. From what he can tell, there is a small twist between the 3rd and 6th frets. I never noticed it, but there's a good chance it needs some work/leveling. Also includes the original tuners (not mounted), but quite a few of the screws are hopelessly stripped, so whomever snags this one will need to replace most of them. It also needs a string tree.

The good news is that it looks great cosmetically. The previous owner had a period correct Fender decal installed, and I clear coated it with Minwax lacquer, then polished. Looks much better than the original decal.

Asking $60 shipped via PayPal in the CONUS, which I feel is fair considering its condition. Any questions, please PM.

Attached Files:

2. praisegig

praisegig Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    85   0   0

Pm your way
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.