1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Neck - project

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by friskinator, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. friskinator

friskinator Supporting Member

* SOLD * Up for sale is a loaded Squier Vintage Modified Jazz neck. In great cosmetic shape, but according to my local repair guy, it has an issue. From what he can tell, there is a small twist between the 3rd and 6th frets. I never noticed it, but there's a good chance it needs some work/leveling. Also includes the original tuners (not mounted), but quite a few of the screws are hopelessly stripped, so whomever snags this one will need to replace most of them. It also needs a string tree.

The good news is that it looks great cosmetically. The previous owner had a period correct Fender decal installed, and I clear coated it with Minwax lacquer, then polished. Looks much better than the original decal.

Asking $60 shipped via PayPal in the CONUS, which I feel is fair considering its condition. Any questions, please PM.

Attached Files:

2. praisegig

praisegig Supporting Member

Pm your way

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.