1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass w/ upgrades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lublin, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lublin

Lublin Supporting Member

Up for sale is my Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass. The bass has a few bumps and dings but looks excellent. The back of the neck has some light dings from leaning it against amps and counters, too. It was upgraded with Schaller straplocks, a chrome pickup cover for a vintage look, a 70's Fender waterslide (cleanly applied and clearcoated) and the pickguard was brushed for a different look. It still has the original Duncan Designed pickup which, in my opinion, sounds fantastic and does not require replacing. I've fooled many people into thinking this was a vintage or Custom Shop instrument. All of their jaws drop when I tell them the truth. It plays and looks gorgeous! The perfect budget-friendly work horse Precision.

SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. harvey milk