SOLD FS: Squier Vista Musicmaster w/ Gigbag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by circuitspore, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. circuitspore

circuitspore

SOLD

I picked this up a while back for two reasons: (1) Its color scheme matches my '65 Jazz Reissue and (2) I'd heard good things about the pickup. I'm selling for one reason: I like to 'noodle' in the upper registers and I keep slamming my hand into the cutaway when I slide up the neck. Probably not a problem for most bass players, but I can't keep well enough out of my guitar player's frequency range and I'm used to a deeper cutaway.

The bass is in great condition for having been around for sixteen years. It has a great setup w/ low action and is a breeze to play. That single coil pickup sounds great, btw. And, almost as importantly, the black finish w/ matching black headstock looks badass on a Fender product. Nice chocolate-y brown rosewood fingerboard.

On first glance, the bass looks new. Upon close inspection, here is the wear: one rusty pickup adjustment screw. Some light corrosion on the bridge plate. Some light corrosion on the string ferrules. Single hairline diagonal paint crack on either side of the neck pocket (no wood movement). Once ding on the side of the bass near the input jack. Seems like a long list, but you don't notice this stuff when you're playing, nor when your face is more than 12 inches away from the instrument.

Almost forgot - includes a decently padded gigbag.

Priced at $340 shipped ConUS. Not looking for trades unless they're in my favor. See photos below!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. circuitspore

circuitspore

Bumpage. Feel free to make a cash or trade offer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.