1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: ss/bs Team Awesome Fuzz Machine (TAFM)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by p0k, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Its really tough to let go of this guy, but I think the 3Leaf You're Doom has beat it out for the music I play. I bought it brand new a couple months ago and it's been nicely velcro-ed to my board since. I really only play at church so it hasn't seen any heavy wear. I'd say it was "mint" but it's hard to use that word for anything that has actually been used. It's the super cool special BassEFX version with the baby eye's that light up when engaged. Also has the gate mod which comes on all the newer TAFMs now.

[DEL]$170[/DEL] $165 shipped

Here it is on my board:
    [​IMG]
  2. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

still here, buyer bought a different one...I'm not really going to move much on the price, as I don't mind keeping it. I realize this is a little pricier than some others on here, but it's basically mint and is a limited edition design.
  3. audioslaveoz

audioslaveoz Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Tell me about your Alltoids pedal bump!
  4. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Putting this guy back up...only thing I would trade for is a Source Audio Manta or a 3Leaf Proton.
  5. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Bump for an awesome fuzz and a solid guy. I have tried nearly every fuzz available (minus the new DG and 3LA offerings) and the TAFM stands alone. Most fuzzes strip bottom end and are either full on or completely off. The TAFM can be subtle or beastly with no loss of bottom end. Pick this guy up, you won't regret it.
  6. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Definitely true! Better hurry up, because I'll probably change my mind tomorrow and keep it...used it today and it does sound epic.
  7. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

How about $165 shipped
  8. Denver Max

Denver Max

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

If you still have it in a week or so when my big check comes in, I'll snag it. Looking to replace my muff. Think this will do the trick?
  9. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

It isn't a "Muff" per-say, but I definitely like it way better than any muff variant I've tried...cuts through much better IMO. Can get nice and thick, but still able to get gated and synthy. Super versatile fuzz.
  10. yaksonator

yaksonator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

The longest lasting fuzz I've owned! Don't plan on getting rid of it either! You won't regret it! Do it!
  11. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

You definitely won't regret it...This is the hardest pedal to sell for me. I just ultimately chose the You're Doom, as I really only do subtle fuzz tones, and the doom excels at that IMO (not that the TAFM can't do subtle).
  12. p0k

Rating - 100%
    131   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.