1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/Stuff! EBS MicroBass II, EMG J Set, Italia Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    I have a few items I am trying to sell.
    1) EBS Micro Bass II - Excellent Condition 9 out of 10, all functions working, maybe a month or 2 left on the M.F. Warranty. I have to check the date. $275.00 Shipped USPS Priority, lower 48 US. Has original box, papers.

2) Chrome Fender Style, Generic 4 String bridge. I ordered 2 because I wanted to interchange the pieces. It is an UNUSED Chrome bridge but has Black saddles. Plating is a little puckered in some spots but nothing of note. $12.00 shipped via USPS First Class.

3) EMG Jazz Bass Pickup set. 1 SJ and 1 LJ pickup from two different sets. One is a 2003, the other is a 2007. The SJ looks unused in premium condition 10 out of 10 condition. The LJ shows some minor signs of wear 8 out of 10 condition.
    I have a scattering of EMG parts to go with it. 2 used plug in connectors, some unused 25k pots etc.. $75.00 Shipped Lower 48 US via USPS Priority Mail.

4) Italia Maranello Bass in Silver Sparkle. Hardly used in its 4.5 months of ownership. 4 Gigs total in a smoke free environment. Very, very minimal signs of wear. Showroom/Demo condition 9.5 out of 10. Currently strung with D'Addario Black Nylon tapewound strings. It will come without a case or gig bag in it's original box and warranty card. $560.00 Shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground.

PM me if interested.
  2. Alan Ace Cooper

Disclosures:
  3. Alan Ace Cooper

Disclosures:
    EBS Micro Bass II SOLD 4/16/14