1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Summit Audio TD100 Berg Mod, $250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by brooklynbassguy, Feb 4, 2014.

1. brooklynbassguy

brooklynbassguy Supporting Member

I never seem to find the opportunity to use this fine unit.
    I has the "Berg" modification. I don't have the original
    packaging, but I'll box it well protected.
    $250 shipped in the continental US. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391544580.878053.jpg
  2. EduardoK

EduardoK Gold Supporting Member

What exactly does the Berg mod consists of?
  3. brooklynbassguy

Here's a description of the "Berg" modification from Summit Audio's web site. The mod was done at the factory:
    "I have a TD-100 that I am using with a Bergantino IP. I heard about a modification for the TD-100 for use with this product. What is it and what does it do?
    The "Berg mod" is really pretty simple. The Bergantino IP uses a +2dB nominal input level instead of the industry standard +4dB. This modification slightly lowers the output gain on the TD-100 so that you can use more of the available gain on the TD-100 without overloading the IP's input. The modification is simple, it is simply changing the value of two resistors on the output which lowers the overall output gain by 2dB. Feel free to contact us and we will assist you with the mod.
    Category: General Gear Questions"
  4. brooklynbassguy

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. DrZ

DrZ Gold Supporting Member

PM & payment sent...