1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Sunn Coliseum 880

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Sorado71, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Sorado71

Sorado71 Supporting Member

Rare Sunn Coliseum 880 amplifier, designed for use with bass or guitar. Inspection sticker inside dated 6-24-74. Rated at 320 watts, which were genuine pre-inflation watts capable of blasting out a lot of sound. Tolex and handles in good shape. Fan has been converted to a manual toggle switch (on the back). Nice long (new) power cord with three-prong plug. $500 (plus shipping) takes it.

I can provide more photos and answer any questions.

(BTW, speaker cabinets not included.)

:bassist:

Attached Files:

2. nobogies

nobogies

My zipcode is 92691..southern California.....let me know shipping charge ..and I will need your
    email address to make payment with Paypal.

John

3. unlined4string

unlined4string Supporting Member

I always liked the voicing of this head. I played one in the late 70's, through two Sunn 1x18 cabinets loaded with Cerwin Vegas. Man did that rig move some air.

4. Sorado71

Sorado71 Supporting Member

I'm really sorry but I sold this on Ebay right away and forgot to mark this post as sold.

5. Register to disable this ad