1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: SWR 750X Amplifier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kdogg, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdogg

kdogg

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

SOLD locally!

Up for sale is my SWR 750X amplifier. The head is in excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically. The overdrive and octaver effects work as they should and both are fully user adjustable.

This amplifier is loud! I had it paired for a while with a goliath 610, and it just killed.

I'll be shipping the amp in a 6 space soft case. The case is missing one zipper pull tab, but a paper clip works just fine as a stand in. Also, the case has a couple screw holes that are stripped, but again, functions as it should.

This is a great amp, but I've seriously downsized and now use mostly in ear monitors.

$350 if you come and get it. I'm willing to ship. Say, $35 and I'll eat any overage. PayPal accepted.

No trades please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. kdogg

kdogg

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

No love for the big iron? ;)
  3. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

PM'd ya bud!
  4. jpeck02

jpeck02 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Can't beat this deal. Excellent amplifier. GLWTS!
  5. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Wish you could tell me what year it was?????
  6. The Nameless

The Nameless

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

It's post Fender, cuz it says Made in Corona, CA. The pre Fender SWR gear says made in Sylmar, CA. It doesn't matter. I am a lifelong SWR user, still have my original Redhead combo from 89. I am currently usin a post Fender 550x for my main amp. It sounds great next to my Redhead, and I'm sure this 750x sounds killer, too. And a GREAT deal. I would love the extra headroom the 750 provides, and it's OD circuit is great. Timin isn't right for me ta snag this, tho. Unless the OP wants ta trade fer my 550. Heh. Don't hesitate, folk. This a smashin great head...
  7. kdogg

kdogg

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Thanks for the info Nameless! And the plug! It really is a great head.
  8. kdogg

kdogg

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Thursday Bump!
  9. dsanders

dsanders

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

What a great amp. I may be in touch soon, this takes me back!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.