1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS- SWR Headlite

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by YamahaJamBass, Nov 11, 2012.

1. YamahaJamBass

YamahaJamBass

0   0   0

SWR Headlite

Ultralite Bass Amplifier Head. 4 lbs and 1/2 rack space 400W, Tube Pre. Please find more info on SWR's site.

It it prisitine with the exception of small paint dots I added on the knobs to highlight the detents.Very little use, just wasn't "my sound".

SWR gig bag included. $440 shipped CONUS ground frieght. Located near York, PA ZIP 17406

While not preffered, it may be possible to use a Visa or Mastercard....a friend of mine owns a woodwind and brass repair shop, and will process the transaction for us if you like.

Attached Files:

2. vin*tone

vin*tone Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Wish these had a voltage switch.... GLWTS
  3. ialma

ialma Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

still available ??
  4. Misty Mountain