1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: SX Andromeda Jazz in sunburst with new Chromes flatwounds - local sale only

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by fourstringbliss, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

I have this SX Andromeda Jazz bass:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This has a one-piece Swamp Ash body, Canadian Maple neck, upscale hardware, and pearloid blocks. I have it strung with a new set of D'Addario Chromes flatwounds. I would estimate that it's about 9.5 lbs. It's not heavy and balances well.

I'm looking to get $200 for it in a local sale. These are $260 on Rondo right now, with crap strings, so this is a good deal. I live in Puyallup, WA and work in Renton, WA, so I could meet you either place or in-between.

2. fourstringbliss

3. gjbassist

gjbassist Supporting Member

Great looking bass and it has my favorite strings on it!
    I have been looking at these on the Rondo site hoping Kurt would put them on sale again. This looks like a really nice bass for the money! If you decide to ship it let me know.

4. fourstringbliss

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.