1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/T: 2011 Framus Vintage Hollywood DC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by adamaarts, Feb 26, 2014.

1. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

After much internal debate and struggle I have decided to move on with this guitar. I won it a year ago via Warwick's Holiday Photo Contest. My son had intially shown interest, and I thought it would be nice to have for writing purposes. In reality it has literally hung on my wall since coming here. I am a large proponent of not having guitars/basses just sitting and I'd much rather put this in the hands of someone who wants one and will use it.

I have no idea where to start with a sale price. New they are $7-800 IIRC. I'd say $700 OBO. I'd MUCH rather trade for a Warwick bass. Rockbass, Pro series, or maybe even an old Fortress or Vette. I am not too particular on any model either, I love them all. I'd also consider an Aguilar Tone Hammer amp.

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member