1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/T: custom RV-3, Fuzz!, TRS switcher

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sillyfabe, Jul 29, 2013.

1. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    127   0   0

Hello there fellow low-Enders! Sillyfabe here with 3 pedals, all well taken care of and work great. Prices are PAYPAL only and include shipping in CONUS, intl ok PM and we can work it out. To the pedals!

[​IMG]

1) custom Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb and Delay: awesome unit by Boss, has 11 modes with delay (up to 2000ms), reverb ( 2 rooms, hall and plate) and delay+reverb. Rehoused by Mark at Make Sounds Loudly Pedals, added a soft bypass switch, bright blue LED and a hi-cut mod switch for making those repeats darker.

Price:[DEL]130.00[/DEL] [DEL]120.00[/DEL]

PRICE DROP 110.00 (trade value 130.00)

2) Devi Ever Legend of Fuzz: sawtooth fuzz that can get very Atari/Nintendo on certain settings. Plus the graphics are sick!

Price: FIRM [DEL]50.00[/DEL] SOLD!

3) custom Nose 2-channel TRS switcher: give your expression pedal 2 channels! Also included are a Hosa 5' TRS and 2 custom pancake style TRS from ts1myne ( 8" and 18" length)

Price: [DEL]45.00[/DEL] SOLD to davidg

Trades:
    Latching type footswitch + cash on your end
    Kill switch
  2. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Insane stuff/prices bump!!
  3. seescottrock

seescottrock Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

That's a neat RV-3 you've got there.
  4. seescottrock

seescottrock Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

I have my sights set elsewhere, slightly more expensive. If I didn't have something particular in mind, i'd snatch this up!
  5. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    127   0   0

price drop BUMP! looking for a Boss FS-5L (latching type footswitch) or similar

edit: ON HOLD