FS/T: custom RV-3, Fuzz!, TRS switcher

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sillyfabe, Jul 29, 2013.

1. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

Hello there fellow low-Enders! Sillyfabe here with 3 pedals, all well taken care of and work great. Prices are PAYPAL only and include shipping in CONUS, intl ok PM and we can work it out. To the pedals!

[​IMG]

1) custom Boss RV-3 Digital Reverb and Delay: awesome unit by Boss, has 11 modes with delay (up to 2000ms), reverb ( 2 rooms, hall and plate) and delay+reverb. Rehoused by Mark at Make Sounds Loudly Pedals, added a soft bypass switch, bright blue LED and a hi-cut mod switch for making those repeats darker.

Price:[DEL]130.00[/DEL] [DEL]120.00[/DEL]

PRICE DROP 110.00 (trade value 130.00)

2) Devi Ever Legend of Fuzz: sawtooth fuzz that can get very Atari/Nintendo on certain settings. Plus the graphics are sick!

Price: FIRM [DEL]50.00[/DEL] SOLD!

3) custom Nose 2-channel TRS switcher: give your expression pedal 2 channels! Also included are a Hosa 5' TRS and 2 custom pancake style TRS from ts1myne ( 8" and 18" length)

Price: [DEL]45.00[/DEL] SOLD to davidg

Trades:
    Latching type footswitch + cash on your end
    Kill switch
  2. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

Insane stuff/prices bump!!
  3. seescottrock

seescottrock Supporting Member

That's a neat RV-3 you've got there.
  4. seescottrock

seescottrock Supporting Member

I have my sights set elsewhere, slightly more expensive. If I didn't have something particular in mind, i'd snatch this up!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. sillyfabe

sillyfabe keeping the low-end silly since '06

price drop BUMP! looking for a Boss FS-5L (latching type footswitch) or similar

edit: ON HOLD