1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/T DOD Flanger, Vibrothang, EBS Unichorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JcRico, Apr 11, 2014.

1. JcRico

JcRico Supporting Member

Flanger: $35 shipped
    Vibrothang: $45 shipped
    Chorus: $55 shipped

DOD FX75-B Stereo flanger, in pretty meh condition. It's a tad beat rough around the edges and is missing the battery box cover, though it still works great. Still super flangy and warbly and stuff, just not the looker she used to be.

DOD FX22 Vibrothang vibrato in better-than-the-flanger condition. Again, works well but this one has the battery box cover and is missing the rubber bottom. Doesn't affect anything, but it has a hard metal surface on the bottom instead of the rubber. Still warbles with the best of 'em, though I really don't have much use for this.

EBS Unichorus chorus/flanger/pitch modulator in whoo boy condition. As usual, it works great, great subtle effect up to holy crap what the hell is that effect. This is the old grey face version without true bypass and such, the back is covered in velcro, and two of the four screws on the back plate are missing. Honestly it's a great pedal if you're nice to it, I picked this up in a trade but it turns out I'm not much of a chorus person.

All prices are shipped CONUS and paid via paypal. I'm open to trades, though I'm really only open to a cool dirt pedal or compressor (I'll add $ for a darkglass or the like). PM me with offers, I'm especially likely to cut deals if you'll take more than one off my hands.

And for the pics!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JcRico

JcRico Supporting Member

3. JcRico

JcRico Supporting Member

necro-bump, chorus is sold but the flanger and vibro thang are still here!

4. Jon223

Jon223

lovin the chorus. y'all stay away from that vibrothang, i'm savin my pennies.

JcRico likes this.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JcRico

JcRico Supporting Member