1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/T: Heavy Electronics El Oso Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jason Hall, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm selling my beloved Heavy Electronics El Oso distortion pedal. I really loved this thing and part of me is iffy on selling it but hey I need to pay bills/feed gas right? It's a great and versatile pedal that can hit everything from a mild overdrive to a full out dirty sound. It even has a clean bend! Green paint (very sexy), Velcro on the bottom, still have the original box, sticker, & feet.

[DEL]I'm looking for $115 shipped in the continental us or trade for a Rat Tail/King, VFE Alpha Dog or some other hot rodded rat. If you have another trade idea let me know, thanks.[/DEL] TRADED

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Rushing

Rushing Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Wish I had some extra cash for this bump!
  3. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

TTT, anyone? I'm really trying to get a rat if anyone has one lying around, or anything fuzzrocious. Or cash...
  4. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Trade pending...
  5. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Traded folks, thanks for the interest!