1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS/T: Heavy Electronics El Oso Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jason Hall, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

I'm selling my beloved Heavy Electronics El Oso distortion pedal. I really loved this thing and part of me is iffy on selling it but hey I need to pay bills/feed gas right? It's a great and versatile pedal that can hit everything from a mild overdrive to a full out dirty sound. It even has a clean bend! Green paint (very sexy), Velcro on the bottom, still have the original box, sticker, & feet.

[DEL]I'm looking for $115 shipped in the continental us or trade for a Rat Tail/King, VFE Alpha Dog or some other hot rodded rat. If you have another trade idea let me know, thanks.[/DEL] TRADED

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Rushing

Rushing Supporting Member

Wish I had some extra cash for this bump!
  3. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

TTT, anyone? I'm really trying to get a rat if anyone has one lying around, or anything fuzzrocious. Or cash...
  4. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

Trade pending...
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

Traded folks, thanks for the interest!