1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

FS/T:Mooer Pitch Box, custom MSLP tremolo 2-channel TRS switcher

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by sillyfabe, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sillyfabe

sillyfabe Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    127   0   0

Hello there fellow TB'ers. I have for your consideration a 2-channel TRS switcher in a small 1590A sized enclosure and a Mooer Pitch Box

[​IMG]

Mooer Pitch Box:
    This amazing little 1590A enclosure box is a pitch shifting little beast! Has 16-position rotary knob so you can either straight pitch-shift or harmonize any semi-tone in between orig and +/- 1 OCT then it can go to either +/-2 OCT. Also had a cool detune feature which is like a chorus without the warble.

PRICE: sold (for 60.00)

2-channel TRS switcher:
    You can use this to use your expression pedal as 2. Also includes 2 (3-feet) TRS-TRS cables and a 200mA wall wart to power up the LED's. works passively as well if need be but the LEDs won't light up.

Price: [DEL]60.00[/DEL] [DEL]55.00[/DEL]

FIRE SALE: 45.00!

PAYPAL ONLY!

Thanks for looking!

Trades:
    Run it by me!
  2. Bassphil

Bassphil Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I'll take the pitch box! Looking for the PM button....
  3. Bassphil

Bassphil Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Can't find it- on my iPad... Can you PM me with your payment info and I'll write back? I'm cool with PayPal if you are.
  4. sillyfabe

sillyfabe Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    127   0   0

PM sent!

AND SOLD!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.