FS/T: MXR Analog Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ChopperDave, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopperDave

ChopperDave Hai-ohhhhhhh! Supporting Member

From MXR:

This all-analog pedal uses bucket-brigade circuitry to create classically lush, liquid textures that you just can't get with digital circuitry. Rate, Level, and Depth controls, as well as knobs for cutting High and Low frequencies allow ultimate tone control. Like all MXR pedals, the M-234 comes in a heavy-duty housing with durable jacks and switches for a lifetime on the road. All-analog bucket-brigade circuitry - Create classically lush, liquid textures - Rate, Level, Depth controls - High/Low frequency cut knobs.

Pics on request (will be posted soon) ... It's in great shape, I just obviated the need for it when I got an Epitome the other day.

$80 shipped ground. I'll field some trades, too. I'm particularly interested in an isloated power supply that can handle at least 6 pedals, but I'm open to hearing about whatever other effects you have lying around. If you've got a Squier Bronco hanging around, too, I'd make an even trade for that!
  2. ChopperDave

ChopperDave Hai-ohhhhhhh! Supporting Member

TRADED! to clbass for an EHX Freeze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.