1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fuzzysham37, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuzzysham37

fuzzysham37

Hello everybody,

This is my first classifieds posting here on TB, and up for sale is my Fuel Tank Jr that I just purchased here on TB! I am new to pedalboards and effects, and jumped the gun on which power supply I needed (I now have the Chameleon instead). So here it is, back up for grabs!
    There are a couple of scratches, nothing major, and it comes with 5 cables (~12" each) and a daisy chain cable. I would like to get what I paid for it, $80 shipped.
    Paypal please. No trades. Shipping CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

2. fuzzysham37

fuzzysham37

3. fuzzysham37

fuzzysham37

Sunday mornin' bump! I would really like to move this fuel tank along this week.....
    PRICE DROP
    $60 Shipped OBO

Thanks!

4. lucifaro

lucifaro

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. fuzzysham37

fuzzysham37

7. lucifaro

lucifaro

8. fuzzysham37

fuzzysham37