1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS/T: Shure Drum Mic Kit (Beta 52, SM57)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by stinky634, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinky634

stinky634 Supporting Member

All mics are working without issue. One 57 has more wear than the other 2, one 57 is missing the metal screen but still has the foam intact. The kit appears to be all here, I only see 2 missing mic clips. Most of the accessories are unused or very very little usage. The Beta is flawless minus a small scuff near the XLR input on the bottom. The case exterior is scratched and dusty, interior is fresh and clean.

Please feel free to ask any questions in better detail, I don't see anything else that I haven't stated. 100% feedback here and ebay - same name. This has literally sat in my 'music' box for the past 8 years.

These go NEW for $399, eBay has a few for $329. I'll take $250 OBO. Shipping is negotiable. Hit me up with offers, worst I can say is No!

TRADES: Markbass Compressore, MXR M87

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. stinky634

I will part these out if all are spoken for.
  3. stinky634

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.