1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS/T: Squier Standard P-Bass Neck (Indonesia)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by ChopperDave, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChopperDave

ChopperDave Hai-ohhhhhhh! Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Indonesian Squier Standard P-Bass neck ... which is basically a J-Bass neck. 1.5" nut, 9.5" radius. Loaded w/ Tuners and nut.

Caveat: the owner prior to me put a vintage-y Fender Precision Bass logo on it. Other than that, it's allllll gooooood. The SN is on the back of the HS, that's how I know it's Indonesian.

$[DEL]125[/DEL]105 shipped, CONUS, PayPal ...

Trades work, too--see below

Attached Files:

2. ChopperDave

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Here are some closeups. Most of the "Precision Bass" part of the waterslide decal the original owner applied has come off. I'll knock a few bucks off. Let's say $105 shipped now.

Attached Files:

3. ChopperDave

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

More pics. There are some spots on the upper-register frets, but they do not affect playability or sound.

Attached Files:

4. ChopperDave

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Okay, not sure what happened here, but there are some marks and dents on the back of the neck ... These don't affect the sound or playability of course.

So let's call it $95 shipped, or traded for a fretless neck. Final offer before I decide to defret it myself.

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391091120.055188.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391091132.635645.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391091142.136244.jpg
  5. ChopperDave

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Opening up the trade to include a Squier Bronco bass in black. Must be in working order. I don't mind if it needs a setup, but I don't want something I have to take to a luthier to figure out.

Okay, if you have an EBow or any interesting pedals, throw those my way, too ... what the heck. I'm primarily interested in Slow Gear clones, Blackout or VFE phasers, and octave-up fuzz, and a mini clean boost like the Mooer Pure Boost.

So, fretless neck, Squier Bronco, EBow, weird pedals.. I have a Rondo Pedal Case I can throw into the mix.
  6. ChopperDave

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

7. ChopperDave

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

8. ChopperDave

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0