1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS TC BG250 115 w/TubeDrive, Footswitch Included - LOCAL ONLY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mrharrell, Feb 11, 2014.

1. mrharrell

mrharrell Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a slightly used BG250 115 and its corresponding footswitch for sale. This is the older model that has a single tone print, plus the tube drive. Both can be engaged at the same time.

Price is $300 for locals only. I'll drive a little distance to deliver if needed.

The amp has a couple of small dings on it, as it was a floor model. I've had it around 3 months and have played it around 6 times. Never gigged with it.

Here are some pics, the last couple show the two dings on it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. mrharrell

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Price drop to $250!
  3. Kevinlane

Kevinlane Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Great lightweight combos!
    Where is Local?
  4. mrharrell

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ah yes, it appears location is no longer listed under avatars....

Location is East Tennessee.