1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

SOLD FS: TC Electronic RH450 w/ Remote and Shoulder Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tas236, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With regret I must kick my RH450 to the curb. Included in this package is the RC4 footswitch with cable, power cable, and the shoulder gig bag, all shown below. Amp works 100% with minimal visible signs of wear. Owned for about 8 months. Awesome, highly portable amp whose many features I will sorely miss.

$575 for the lot. CONUS only.

Attached Files:

2. Bump, price drop to $575. This group is in impeccable condition and is only about 8mos old.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. casey trammel

casey trammel

Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    you're trying to get too much out of it, IMO..

there was one that just sold on here for $350+ shipping CONUS

But, hey.. good luck! I love that amp.

5. Haha that is true, but that was a real bargain too. IMHO, a used rh450 in excellent condition is worth about $450. Anyways, GLWTS! It truly is an awesome amp.

6. mixerman

mixerman

Sep 19, 2006
    WoodRidge, NJ
    Hi, purchaser of the aforementioned real bargain here. Would you be willing to sell just the bag and footswitch?

If not, free bump for a GREAT amp.

7. Low Class

Low Class Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2005
    Orange Park, Florida

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.