1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: TC Electronic RS210. Local sale only - NY/NJ/CT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by David Wilson, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Administrator

SOLD

45kg, 400W, 2*10 cabinet

I'm the original owner, works find, no issues although some mild scuffing on bottom which isn't surprising given these cabs don't have feet. I do have the Tuki padded cover which is included. I did buy the official TC one, but to be honest it's not that good - the Tuki is far superior. I'll include the TC one if I can find it but I'm not promising anything :)

So. this is a local sale only. I've had too much bad luck shipping cabinets so this is local sale only in NJ/NY/CT. I'll drive up to one hour from lower Westchester, NY for a meet up.

$325, paypal/money order. No trades pls

full specs etc here: http://www.tcelectronic.com/rs210/tech-specs/

2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

3. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Payment sent :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.