1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS Team Awesome fuzz machine (TAFM)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by wes stephenson, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wes stephenson

wes stephenson Supporting Member

Hello I got this in a trade about a month ago. I got the unit not knowing exactly what I wanted (I'm new to fx pedals). I just figured out what I'm really looking for is a "gated fuzz" pedal and this particular pedal has a gate but its too polite for my needs.
    I'm asking for 130$ shipped. Not interested in trades I'm trying to recoup the money I used to buy a different fuzz pedal.
  2. wes stephenson

3. wes stephenson

4. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer

This may be the first time that a TAFM has had any of its characteristics referred to as "polite"
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. wes stephenson

Its not the sound of the fuzz thats polite, its the built in gate. I have an 18v onboard pre in my bass and the signal runs right through the gate on the pedal (which can't be adjusted). I'm also super new to fx's so when I was initially looking for a fuzz sound i didn't quit know exactly what i was looking for. This pedal is awesome, it's just not what I need to get the sound I'm looking for...
  7. wes stephenson

Pedal SOLD, thanks guys!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.