1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Tecamp Pleasure Board

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by darkbass, Nov 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkbass

darkbass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Product Osiamo Dist: Mooer + Taurus Pedals + Dr.J + Big Foot Pedals
    Seeking $395 + shipping.
    This has been lightly used but remember this has to be stepped on so it shows some signs of wear. It was handled by professional techs and shipped in heavy duty cases.

1 - Pleasure Board - Used - fair to good condition
    Bass players using In-Ear systems on stage suffer from lacking punch and sub frequencies which prevent them from controlling their playing. How do I sound out there? Am I always tight with the drummer? I can’t hear myself! Most of you might be familiar with this …The Pleasure Board is the ideal subwoofer floor for stages, studio, rehearsal room or even bedroom. Eight LFA (low frequency ass kick) transducers moving more than 10 lbs of mass pump the bass into your body. A great experience many professional bass players are not willing to do without any longer. Feeling your instrument and what you play has never been as intense before. The additional phones out and the vibration-proof suspension of the base plate let you rehearse at home late at night without bothering your neighbors.
    The Pleasure Board is driven by the specially developed Pleasure Pump. This setup gives you a system that works on its own and fits every occasion. You can very well power the Pleasure Board by a regular bass amp, either as a stand-alone subwoofer or as an addition to your existing cabinet.
  2. darkbass

Disclosures:
    Power: 600 w (8 ohms)
    Inputs: one 1/4” input jack
    Outputs: one 1/4" stereo jack phone out
    Dimensions: (W x H x D):
    80 cm x 80 cm x 10 cm / 31.6" x 31.6" x 4"
    WEIGHT: 19 kg / 41.89 lbs
  3. SteveC

SteveC

Interesting...we're going to IEM's at church soon.
  4. darkbass

Disclosures:
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.