1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Tecamp Puma 1000, works and sounds great!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kedarroy, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarroy

kedarroy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For sale is my Tecamp Puma 1000 with carrying bag. Everything on the amp works and it's in great condition with some cosmetic scuffs. I'm selling this because I actually have two - I liked mine so much I bought another to use as backup (I have bad luck with amps) however I've never had to use the backup and I have so much gear that I'm selling this one.

Selling for $1,100 shipped USPS Priority with insurance to the lower 48 States. Other locations please email me - we can share the shipping charges. I will cover all Paypal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. kedarroy

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

a couple people have requested a price change - lowering to $1,000 shipped CONUS
  3. kedarroy

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

sold locally, closing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.