1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

FS: Tecamp Puma 500 (new version)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Howdy TB. Yet another "can't believe I'm selling this" item, but I have to reduce gear due to a recent spree (so I'm also not interested in any trades at this time).

Got this amp in a trade with a TBer who bought it a few months ago from Austin Bass Traders (I swapped my Puma 900 for his 500). It's in mint all-around condition.

Would like to sell with an Odyssey carry-bag that I got here on TB about a year ago that's in great shape (http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/fs-odyssey-redline-bag-perfect-shuttlemax-9-2-a-849620/). The bag (more like a briefcase) has plenty of room to pack the amp nice and snug and a bunch of other stuff.

Looking to get $950 shipped CONUS for both the amp and bag. Paypal is fine. Local discount. Thanks, DM
  2. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Bump for a KILLER head and awesome talkbassr! The PUMA 500/900
    Are easily one of the most cleanest/warmest/punchier micro class d head on the market!!! Well worth the investment! And DMAN takes great care of his stuff
  3. worxforme

worxforme Self Actualized Bad Speller Supporting Member

Bump for a great Tber who knows his equipment.

Dan is great to work with so if you're in the market, this is the one to buy.
  4. Dee-man

Thanks, Frank. You're very kind. Amp's in great shape and ready to rock (or whatever).
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Dee-man

7. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

Trade for a UL902C with footswitch and 3 space Gator rack bag?
  8. fishyfishpeter

fishyfishpeter Supporting Member

I'll trade you my Euphonic Audio IAMP 800 and EA Bag for that 902 or the TecAmp
  9. Dee-man

Thanks for the trade offers, but I have to lessen my gear (I have 5 amps alone right now), so this is for sale only for now. If this takes a while, I may change my mind and will keep track of trade offers, but sell your stuff and make an offer!
  10. rmichael

rmichael Supporting Member

11. Dee-man

All pm's replied to. The amp is sold pending payment, but may become available in the next day or so. I'll keep track of who's in line. Thanks TB, DM
  12. Dee-man

The deal has apparently fallen through, so this is back up for sale. All pm's responded to. TTT
  13. Dee-man

Deal came back together. This amp is now SOLD. Thanks TB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.