1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: TecAmp Puma900 (4 months old)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by otto B, Dec 7, 2012.

1. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

For sale: this amazing amp. This amp is gives a pure clear sound. You will experience every detail of your playing in a totally new and distinct way, completely unaltered but with lots of punch, just the way you like it. The well-balanced four-band tone control suits all musical styles with a perfect sound. The “TASTE” control allows you to emphasize the tonal characteristics of your instrument – everything between a wiry mid-boost, a bold slap and an ultra-fat Reggae or Motown sound.

A great new feature for late night practicing is the Aux In jack, where you can connect your mp3 player and jam along to your favorite tunes with your headphones. You don‘t even have to connect a cabinet. It‘s never been easier

This amp has no fan so it is 100% quiet and it only weights 2.2 Lbs

Its 900Watts at 4 Ohms and 600Watts at 8 Ohms

Asking $1,100 shipped
    It's only about 4 month old.

Attached Files:

2. Randyt

Randyt Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Adult Pampers
  3. diglo

diglo Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    BASS4yourFace!
  4. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Bump for a killer amp...I'd buy it for a backup to my puma 900 if I had the jingles

7. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

I just add some pics
    Amp still available

8. otto B

otto B Supporting Member