1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: TecAmp S210 Bass Cabinet used with cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by cptime66, Sep 25, 2012.

1. cptime66

cptime66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Amazing Bass Cabinet for its size and weight!! Used Lightly for the past 2 years, In mint cond with nice durable cover

Just Recently upgraded to Phil Jones 4b's, so I need to recoup some of the $$

I'm asking $550 or best offer (plus shipping to CON US only )) for the cabinet, will except payment through paypal, and will calculate shipping when I locate a buyer(I'm in the NYC area)

I can send more pics via email if you ask me

This is the 4 ohm version

Info from the tec-amp website:

The S-series cabinets deliver enough low-end which is needed in small and medium sized venues. The slender construction most suitably supports small bass heads or serves as an additional cabinet to the S-series Tiger combos. These ultra compact cabinets come equipped with 2 x 10”, 2 x 12” or 1 x 15” speakers, and though small in size and weighing well below 40 pounds offer punchy low end and an amazing sound pressure level.

Due to their small size the cabinets needed special tuning in order to guarantee flat response and detailed reproduction of all tone colours delivered by the highly efficient neodym speakers. Even driven to their extremes they offer distortion-free, clean sound reproduction with a sound pressure level going far beyond what is needed in clubs only.

The S210 / S212 can handle 600 watts RMS output power and the S115 at least 400 watts. Thus they present themselves as reliable working tools with first-class sound characteristics and excellent practical value.

S 210
    High-quality neodymium speakers
    Neodymium tweeter NTW 1
    Extremely lightweight design
    "Tweeter Switching System"
    Heavy duty metal grille
    Speakon ® connectors
    Non-slip rubber feet
    Two "all access" handles

S 210

Model : S 210
    Configuration : 2 x 10 "
    Power RMS: 600 W
    Horn : 1 "horn with tweeter switching system NTW1
    Sensitivity : 101 dB
    Freq. Response : 42-19000 Hz
    Impedance : 4 ohms or 8 ohms
    Connections : 2 x Neutrik Speakon ® in parallel
    Tweeter Switching System: The "Tweeter Switching System allows," depending on the setting, a moderate and a more aggressive treble - as needed, whether your musical hard rock.
    Dimensions: (W x H x D):
    44 cm x 65 cm x 41 cm / 17.4 "x 25.7" x 16.2 "
    WEIGHT: 17.5 kg / 37.48 lbs

The TecAmp covers are made of durable nylon with zippers at the front, cutouts for the handles and rubber bands to attach.

Attached Files:

2. darkbass

darkbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    142   0   1

Disclosures:
    Product Osiamo Dist: Mooer + Taurus Pedals + Dr.J + Big Foot Pedals
    Chris is a great player, treats his gear professionally and is a really nice kat. Don't sleep on this!

:hyper:
  3. cptime66

cptime66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

price dropped to $550 :)
  4. Bulky Bass

Bulky Bass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have the M210 in and it kills. Sounds like a 4x10. If this was 8 ohms I would be all over it. Good luck with your sale.
  5. jbares

jbares Ragin'Cajun Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Still have the tecamp 210 cab for sale?
  6. cptime66

cptime66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0