1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Tech21 Sansamp VT Bass DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Eublet, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Eublet

Eublet Supporting Member

No trades or trade offers on this please. I've had a few of the previous VT variants and figured I'd give this one a try. I think it's their most flexible model yet, but I still prefer my Tone Hammer, so I'm letting it go.

It's in mint condition...check my feedback on my use of the term mint. It means mint! It bought it from Sweetwater in mid September, and it's been lightly gigged in non-smoking environments since. Not a scratch on it. Will ship with the original manual and box, and I can provide the sales invoice via email for warranty purposes.

$185 Shipped CONUS

2. Eublet

Eublet Supporting Member