1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: The Ultimate Jerzy Drozd Mastery 6 Buckeye!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Carver, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carver

Carver Supporting Member

Well I said I'd never do this, but here goes...I'm selling my beloved Jerzy Drozd Mastery 6. I ordered it custom from Jerzy in late 2007 and she's been my number one player since. Some circumstances have put me in need of some quick cash. Super fast neck, set up for low action, and amazing tone! Without a doubt, this is the finest instrument I've ever played.

Original price was $7,100. Will sell for $5500 shipped in the ConUS. Sorry, but no paypal on this one. PM me with any questions. We can chat on the phone or if you'd like to swing by for an audition. This bass is in pretty much mint condition with exception of a couple dings in the finish (see pics).

Jerzy Drozd Mastery VI (neck-thru)
    8lbs according to bathroom scale
    35" scale
    5-piece flamed maple neck
    Crazy Birdseye maple fretboard
    Side marker LEDs
    Flamed swamp ash body
    Buckeye burl top with matching pickup covers and knobs
    Aguilar OBP3 preamp
    Jerzy Drozd single coil pickups
    Jerzy's adjustable bridge...set up around 18mm, but adjustable from 17.5-19 I believe.
    Schaller strap locks
    Comes with JD case ( Velcro has come off of the straps on the case but doesn't affect function)

The bass is extremely versatile, and can get just about any tone you can think of...Here's a video of the bass in action.

http://youtu.be/hqw177JAZUo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. LozzieG74

LozzieG74

Man, that's a sweet, sweet bass. One of the nicest JD's I've ever seen! GLWTS!
  3. Carver

Carver Supporting Member

Here's another clip of the bass in more of a solo context. Just nylon guitar and the JD.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  4. Carver

Carver Supporting Member

Sold pending payment
  5. ShantiCat

ShantiCat

Wow, that was a quick sale for a bass of that magnitude. Sorry you had to part with it but I am sure the new owner will be thrilled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.