1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Thunderfunk 550B in Gator 2U Rack Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pjornales, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjornales

pjornales

SOLD---

Hi Everyone,

Up only for sale is the best amp I have ever owned.

There are virtually no scratches on the amp (the one existent is on the front to the left and is not deep) or tears/scuffs in the rackbag. All zippers are working fine.

I'm pricing to sell, so the I'll set the tag to [DEL]$725[/DEL] [DEL]$689[/DEL] $625

Any one interested?

The reason for my selling is that I am just not using it anymore these days. The current church I serve at prefers that I use their rig. Also, I've got to make ends meet with some tuition expenses, so I'd like to sell ASAP.

Attached Files:

2. pjornales

pjornales

3. pjornales

pjornales

Ok so this amp has got to move. I have a class next week that I have to fund, so will need the money. Thus, until next Tuesday only, I will drop the price to $689.

Come and get it!

4. nozkcb

nozkcb Supporting Member

I have the same amp and I can say that this is a fantastic, very flexible amp that at this price is an excellent deal.

Get off the fence, do yourself a favor and buy it.

You'll be happy you did.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. JeffplaysBass

JeffplaysBass Supporting Member

These go $850 used...this is a steal!!!!....I currently have the big brother 750a.

7. pjornales

pjornales

Thanks guys!!

This amp has really served me well. I wish it didn't have to go like this.

8. pjornales

pjornales

9. pjornales

pjornales

10. pjornales

pjornales

TODAY--TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 24th, 2013 ONLY...

I'm selling the amp for $625. If you've been looking, then you would know that this is an incredible steal.

I need the money to fund my class this week, so if I do not make a sale today, I plan to take it off the market...at least for a little bit.

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.