1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD FS: Thunderfunk TFB800-B2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gregbackstrom, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregbackstrom

gregbackstrom Supporting Member

Regrettably, I need to sell what may be my favorite amplifier -- my TFB800-B2. This incredible-sounding amp has a super feature set, handles 2 ohm loads and will ship in the equally-incredible $225 Thunderfunk case, made by Cabbage Cases. If you bought these new, they'd cost you $2,120. But you can save $600 and buy my mint condition amp and case for only $1,520 plus shipping.

I'll try to get a picture or two up in the next couple of days.

2. gregbackstrom

3. bassgruvn

bassgruvn Supporting Member

4. lukedrysdale

lukedrysdale

Is this still available?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. gregbackstrom

Yes. I'm an accountant in the middle of tax season. I haven't been trying very hard to sell it.

7. lukedrysdale

lukedrysdale

I'd
    I'd like to buy the amp with cabbage case...I'm in London UK...Can you ship to me? I can pay via paypal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.