1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: TI and Rotosound flats

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jscomposer, Jan 16, 2013.

1. jscomposer

jscomposer

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Rotos and first 4 strings of the TI set are SOLD! TI low-B still available.

Long scale. I had it on a 35" scale bass with a 3 bass/2 treble headstock, so most of you should have plenty of slack to work with. Just a couple hours of playing time, fingers only, no pick.

TI low B: $24 shipped in the US.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Rating - 98.9%
    93   1   0

Awesome guy to do business with guys!
  3. jscomposer

jscomposer

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

^Thanks! That's the gentleman who originally bought the TI's for his Jazz bass, and then as I was packing them I realized the headstock configuration would be an issue. Contacted him, explained, apologized for not realizing sooner, and gave him a full refund right away. :cool:

Eventually someone else did by the first 4 strings of the TI set and he's a happy camper (see my feedback). So it's down to the TI low-B and Rotosound set.
  4. jscomposer

jscomposer

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Rotos and first 4 TI strings are sold. Only the TI low-B is left!