1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: TI and Rotosound flats

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by jscomposer, Jan 16, 2013.

1. jscomposer

jscomposer

Rotos and first 4 strings of the TI set are SOLD! TI low-B still available.

Long scale. I had it on a 35" scale bass with a 3 bass/2 treble headstock, so most of you should have plenty of slack to work with. Just a couple hours of playing time, fingers only, no pick.

TI low B: $24 shipped in the US.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BassSurfer

BassSurfer Supporting Member

Awesome guy to do business with guys!

3. jscomposer

jscomposer

^Thanks! That's the gentleman who originally bought the TI's for his Jazz bass, and then as I was packing them I realized the headstock configuration would be an issue. Contacted him, explained, apologized for not realizing sooner, and gave him a full refund right away. :cool:

Eventually someone else did by the first 4 strings of the TI set and he's a happy camper (see my feedback). So it's down to the TI low-B and Rotosound set.

4. jscomposer

jscomposer

Rotos and first 4 TI strings are sold. Only the TI low-B is left!

5. Register to disable this ad