1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Trace Elliot GP7SM250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Tommy Nat, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tommy Nat

Tommy Nat Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Up for grabs is a made in England Trace GP7SM250. One of my favorite heads ever. 250 watts rms/500 max, 7 band GP7 preamp. Not sure how old this amp is, but its never failed me, it's a tank and a tone monster. Looking for $185 plus shipping. PM me with a zip code for a quote, I usually use USPS parcel post for cheap rates and will ship in a heavy duty well-padded box.

I've got matching rack ears for it, with a little bit of rack rash on them from the bolts. The amp itself is in really good shape (I'm assuming this model is 15 to 20 years old?).

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!
  2. Jaymi

Jaymi Pink Bass Man Supporting Member

Rating - 99.1%
    122   1   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Jaydee Basses
    interested in a trade for a GK 400RBIII?
  3. Tommy Nat

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

On hold pending payment
  4. Tommy Nat

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

SOLD, thanks Joey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.