1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/Trade: Korg g5 synth bass processor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SG-Jazz, Jan 15, 2014.

1. SG-Jazz

SG-Jazz

Here is the beloved Korg G5 bass synth. Some claim to be one of the top synth bass pedals, as good or better, in some respect to the akai deep impact. Fortunately my pedalboard covers all my synth needs and I can't afford to keep this. The G5 have been discontinued for over ten years and are more rare each and every day. My starting price...

$275.00 Obo

sold for 150.00 and tafm pedal:)
    Trade interests....

B3k USA
    IE subterranea
    3 leaf enabler
    Tall Russian font
    Tafm fuzz
    Hbe Psiclybe or the faye sing
    maleeko pedals
    Of course I can put in cash to balance a fair trade

[​IMG]

2. SG-Jazz

SG-Jazz

3. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

This is strange because these never come along and I was just talking about it in another thread. I have one and was considering buying this one as a back up. This will not last long, and if it does I will buy it.

I had both the AKAI Deep Impact and now own the G5, and IMO, the G5 beats the Akai hands down. It has more waveforms and programing flexibility. Tracks really well and the sounds are great. The only thing I find with it is that the sounds need a little bass bump to fatten it up so I run it in line with a boss bass eq pedal. You definitely should run this pedal on a true bypass loop because it does effect your tone when bypassed.

This is a great deal compared to buying an Akai Deep Impact, and it is an awesome synth pedal! It has become a staple at my gig for 80's synth tones. Absolutely love it!

GLWTS!

4. SG-Jazz

SG-Jazz

Thanks for the added info mailsbass, if I didn't have so much gas and can afford to keep this I would.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. SG-Jazz

SG-Jazz

Bump for more offers

7. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician Supporting Member

Wow...still here? This is a great sounding pedal.

8. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

Bump for an amazing pedal and a friendly seller!