1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Trailer Trash 18x16 Board with Studio Slips Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by mikeowen17, Apr 10, 2014.

1. mikeowen17

mikeowen17 Supporting Member

Up for sale is my Trailer Trash 18x16 board with custom made Studio Slips Case. The studio slips case includes a shoulder strap and big front pocket.

The board is the old (better in my opinion) big logo. It is a velcro top which has been drilled for underboard wiring - however this does not affect the useability of the board in any way (though it is a little messsy underneath.

I have also wired the board for input/output jacks on the side, which helps to keep things neat. There is some velcro on the bottom which I used to mount a PP2+.

Price is $125

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. mikeowen17

mikeowen17 Supporting Member

3. Chace90

Chace90 Gold Supporting Member

I use a trailer trash board (they're local to me here in Denver). Great board. FYI for anyone interested in this, I'm pretty sure you can have a new panel made to replace the one on this. If you wanted to start fresh with no velcro, holes, etc. :)