1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Two (2) Bergantino HT112ER cabs: MINT CONDITION

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Matt Morgan, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

I'm probably going to regret this but here goes:
    I have two sequentially numbered (112ER227 and 112ER228) Bergantino HT112ER cabs for sale. They are in flawless condition. They come with LeCover brand covers as well.

They have only been out of my smoke free home on a couple occasions and have been babied. I can't find a single mark, nick, scuff anywhere on them.

I'm asking $550 EACH. I would prefer a local Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Southern Maryland sale but would be willing to discuss shipping.

All are welcome to PM me for a "package deal" price. For local buyers, I'll even include the Carvin dolly!

Model HT112ER specifications:
    •1 x 12" cast frame woofer w/ 80oz. magnet, vented pole piece
    •high intelligibility 1" tweeter
    •power handling - 350 watts rms
    •custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control
    •frequency response: 40hz - 18khz
    •sensitivity: 98.5db • anechoic: 2.83v/1m
    •2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
    •impedance: 8 ohms
    •dimensions: 15 3/4"H x 18-1/2"W x 15"D
    weight: 43 lbs.

You don't have to research too much to figure out what an incredible cab the HT112ER is.
    Mandatory pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    32   0   1

Love mine! Free endorsement of some amazing cabs.
  3. Matt Morgan

Matt Morgan Fellow Conspirator Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.