1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: TWO Hartke HyDrive 410 Cabinets - Tennessee or surrounding area delivery only!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mysteryclock, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysteryclock

mysteryclock Supporting Member

These are the unique hybrid driver cabinets from Hartke, giving you the best of both words with their aluminum + paper cones. Endorsed by Victor Wooten and many others, these play (probably) louder than you'd ever want to use them while retaining clarity. And they are much, much lighter than the original XL-series cabinets, while also having greater power handling capability. They also include casters for easier portability.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, the wonderful Men In Brown decided to improve these cabinets before they were even new to me by adding some small, roadie-quality dents and a scratch. Lovely folks, aren't they? These in no way whatsoever impact the performance of the cabs, and they still sound perfect! Pictures detailing their artistic improvements are below.

Given the small cosmetic flaws, I'm letting these go for the steeply discounted price of $800 for the pair, personally delivered. I can meet you within about 2-ish hours of the middle Tennessee area to deliver these guys, as I really don't want to ship them. If you can get within that range (or thereabouts), we can arrange to meet.

UPDATE: I can also sell them individually for $400 each, if you don't quite need the full 8x10 onslaught. Same personal delivery of course!

[​IMG]

Dents/scratches:

This is the worst of it for either one, on cab #1:

[​IMG]

Cab #2 has two much smaller dents and a scratch on the side:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, these are all cosmetic issues that in no way impact the performance of either cab!

Original product description:

About HyDrive

HyDrive transducers represent a revolutionary improvement in bass speaker technology and a major leap forward, fusing paper and aluminum in a roadworthy speaker design that is more robust and efficient than anything available.

With Hartke's HyDrive series, you get the best of both worlds: the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminum. HyDrive's patented Hybrid Cone Technology produces a speaker that uses an outside paper cone to push a warm, deep low frequency and an inner aluminum cone that produces mids and highs that cut, yet still remain sweet.

Specifications:

- Dual-chamber, sealed Cabinet
    - 4 x 10-inch 250 watt HyDrive neodymium hybrid cone drivers
    - 1-inch titanium compression driver
    - Power Handling: 1000 watts
    - Impedance: 8 ohms
    - Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 17 kHz
    - Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 m
    - Voice Coil: 2.5"
    - Parallel Speakon™ and 1/4" inputs
    - High frequency attenuation switch (On, -6 dB, Off)
    - Removable casters
    - Dimensions: 24"(H) x 24"(W) x 15"(D)
    - Weight: 68 lbs
  2. LostInSauce

LostInSauce

I also play a double Hydrive 4x10 stack...$800.00 for the pair is and insane deal.
  3. Mihel

Mihel

PM sent
  4. mysteryclock

Update (in original message) - I can also sell them individually for $400 each, with the same personal delivery.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. mysteryclock

7. mysteryclock

...and, sold. Delivery is pending.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.