1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Two sets of unopened DR & D'Addario bass strings (Both 5-string sets)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Killens84, Nov 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killens84

Killens84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

I had a 5-string bass, bought two new packs of strings for it, and then sold the bass before ever opening the strings. Now I just have a 4-string bass, and already have a few sets of strings for it. So I'm selling the two 5-string packs together. Both sets are brand new, unopened.

- DR (NMH5-130) Nickel Lo-Rider 5 String Medium with .130 low B
    - D'Addario (EXL170-5SL) Regular Light Nickel Wound Super Long Scale 5-String Bass Strings

I'm selling both sets together for $40, shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Jecodia

Jecodia Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

i'll take those off your hands...
  3. Killens84

Killens84 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Strings are sold!