1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS/USA Custom Guitars 35" scale 5 string "P" style bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Syco_bass, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Syco_bass

Syco_bass

Disclosures:
    Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses
    SOLD This has been my main gigging bass for about a year now. It has been used so it's not perfect. It does have a few minor dings, but nothing that shows unless you look hard.

It has a gloss finish that has been "dulled", so it can be buffed out if you like. This bass is 35" scale and has 19mm string spacing.

Here are the specs.
    Neck: 35" scale, Maple/Rosewood, thin/vintage style frets, 1 7/8" nut width, .81" thick at 1st fret, 9.5" radius. Oil/Poly satin finish on back of neck.

Body: "P" bass style, Swamp Ash with Spalted/Flame Maple top. Trans blue Lacquer finish.

Pickups: Nordstrand NP5 wired to a passive USA CTS tone circuit with .047uF P.O.I. tone capacitor.

Hardware: Hipshot "B" style bridge (19mm string spacing), Hipshot ultra lite tuners, Dunlop dual style straplocks.

Bass weighs between 8.5 and 9 lbs on the bathroom scale.

Asking price is $699 Free shipping to CONUS. Canada and overseas shipping can be arranged. If you PM me your address, I will send you a price quote. Paypal and PO. MO. only please.

Cheers.

Here is a pic. (additional picks sent via PM or email upon request)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  2. Syco_bass

Syco_bass

Disclosures:
    No one interested in this one of a kind 35" scale P bass? Am I asking too much?

How about a price drop bump?........

Now only $699 shipped to CONUS........

If it doesn't sell by the week's end off to Fleabay it goes.

Possible part out also, but I'd rather not.

Cheers.

3. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Gold Supporting Member

Bump for a gorgeous P bass! Wish I had the funds!

Syco_bass likes this.
  4. Syco_bass

Syco_bass

Disclosures:
  5. Register to disable this ad