1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Used Tippman 98 Custom Paintball Gun

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by conebone, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conebone

conebone You never know what youre gonna find in the jungle Supporting Member

I got this a number of years ago and I must make it known that this paintball gun has been used a number of times. The gun itself has no modifications other than an upgraded hopper. It has sat in my garage for the past year and I figured it's time it went into the hands of someone who would love using it. Most of the screws have minor rusting, but they can easily be acquired online or just cleaned up. They do not effect usage or performance. Other than that the thing is fully functional and has never malfunctioned in any way since I got it.

For $90, including shipping, you get:

The paintball gun itself with all parts and barrel cover
    2 Hoppers (one electrical one non electrical)
    1 20 ounce C02 tank (working condition)
    1 standard tippman mask (for protection)
    1 belt strap with tubes for additional ammo

I am not open to any trades on this, sorry guys I need money for a new bass project. Paypal or local pickup would be preferred payment options.

Pictures can be found by following the link below.

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/kc4595/library/Paintball Gun Pictures?sort=9&page=1
  2. conebone

someone should take these off my hands-BUMP

(get it for your kids or something)
  3. conebone

4. conebone

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. conebone

PRICE DROP::: $60 including shipping

someone make an offer or buy it or I'm selling it locally.
  7. conebone

8. conebone

THIS is NOW $60 SHIPPED for everything listed above!
  9. conebone

Deal Pending Locally.
  10. conebone

SOLD through Craigslist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.