1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Vintage Gibson, EB-3, EB-2 Parts- Tone Choke, Pickup, Etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by LovesJamerson, Feb 2, 2013.

1. LovesJamerson

LovesJamerson Supporting Member

Lately I've been restoring a vintage Gibson EB-3, and in the process have acquired some extra parts. All the vintage parts are in great 100% functional condition, but do show honest age. The new parts are, well, new.

- Vintage Gibson Varitone Tone Choke/Inductor. Was part of a "Stereo" system in an ES-345TDS. Shows evidence of being soldered to the aluminum plate that mounted inside the guitar. Gren cloth insulation has started to fray (lead wire still shielded by inner yellow insulation). $100.00/shipped
    -Vinatge Gibson patent number bridge pickup. Has original plastic pickup surround. Lead had been cut short (I grafted on correct Gibson-style wire, joint sealed with heat-shrink tubing). Reads 7.09k Ohms. $120/shipped
    -EB-3 electronics components. Everything (almost) to build a vintage-correct EB-3 wiring harness. (3) CTS 500K long-shaft audio taper pots, (1) CTS 250K long-shaft audio taper pot, 3 pole 4 throw rotary switch, resistor & all capacitors, original vintage Daka-Ware bakelite chicken head knob, and I'll include a 1/4" Switchcraft jack (not the long bushing type, so it won't reach through the top of an EB-3 without modification). $50/shipped

-Everything shown: $225/shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. LovesJamerson

LovesJamerson Supporting Member