FS: Vintage Gibson, EB-3, EB-2 Parts- Tone Choke, Pickup, Etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by LovesJamerson, Feb 2, 2013.

1. LovesJamerson

LovesJamerson Supporting Member

Lately I've been restoring a vintage Gibson EB-3, and in the process have acquired some extra parts. All the vintage parts are in great 100% functional condition, but do show honest age. The new parts are, well, new.

- Vintage Gibson Varitone Tone Choke/Inductor. Was part of a "Stereo" system in an ES-345TDS. Shows evidence of being soldered to the aluminum plate that mounted inside the guitar. Gren cloth insulation has started to fray (lead wire still shielded by inner yellow insulation). $100.00/shipped
    -Vinatge Gibson patent number bridge pickup. Has original plastic pickup surround. Lead had been cut short (I grafted on correct Gibson-style wire, joint sealed with heat-shrink tubing). Reads 7.09k Ohms. $120/shipped
    -EB-3 electronics components. Everything (almost) to build a vintage-correct EB-3 wiring harness. (3) CTS 500K long-shaft audio taper pots, (1) CTS 250K long-shaft audio taper pot, 3 pole 4 throw rotary switch, resistor & all capacitors, original vintage Daka-Ware bakelite chicken head knob, and I'll include a 1/4" Switchcraft jack (not the long bushing type, so it won't reach through the top of an EB-3 without modification). $50/shipped

-Everything shown: $225/shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. LovesJamerson

LovesJamerson Supporting Member