1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: Vintage Hagstrom Viking/Coronado Pickup

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by BassManPatsFan, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

For sale is an original Hagstrom Viking/Coronado bass pickup in good condition and good working order. I bought this on ebay over a year ago with the intent of putting it in one of my Starfire basses, but I never got around to it and might now opt to replace the pickups with Dark Stars/other Bisonic replicas when and if those become more readily available. This pickup would be a great addition to any vintage Guild or Hagstrom that's in need of a solid, old-school sounding pickup.

SOLD $60 shipped in the continental US will take it. Please feel free to PM me with questions.

Now on ebay as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. dlenaghan

dlenaghan Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Tempted to try this in place of a Darkstar on my fret less JS..
  3. BassManPatsFan

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Do it! International shipping is available for a surcharge.
  4. BassManPatsFan

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.