1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Voodoo Labs Pedal Power ISO 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ShoeManiac, Dec 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShoeManiac

ShoeManiac Supporting Member

Selling my AS NEW Voodoo Labs Pedal Power ISO 5 unit. I bought this with the intention of using it with a new Pedal Train pedal board. However, when I looked at what my own pedals would need for truly isolated power I found that I needed another unit with different specs. As a result this one was never used.

This ISO 5 has never been used or installed in a pedal board. It's got the original cabling & mounting hardware all in as new condition. You can check out the specs at The Voodoo Labs website. This voodoo labs power unit, like others, is designed to be mounted on a pedal train pedal board. And it's power outputs provided isolated 9V and 18V power to your pedals, ensuring that they don't introduce grounding noise to your signal path from your effects pedals.

FOR SALE ONLY. $90 SHIPPED TO THE CONUS (LOWER 48)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ShoeManiac

Price drop bump! Now $90 shipped to the CONUS.

I accept PayPal

3. Hotblack

Hotblack Pay the cost to be the boss. Supporting Member

4. ShoeManiac

Response sent!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ShoeManiac

SOLD! Thank you, Hotblack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.