1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

FS: VOX AC15 CC1 Electric Guitar Amp (LOCAL NJ/NY)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by James C, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James C

James C Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Hey all. Up for sale is a VOX AC15 CC1 in good condition. Has a couple of rips in the cloth covering but nothing structural and everything else is in great shape. Comes with the footswitch and a LeCover slip cover. Purchased this roughly 3 years ago for my church. Moving in a different direction and don't need this anymore. Was used almost exclusively in the church and only left a handful of times for services elsewhere (hence the couple of rips). Always stored in our closet with the slip cover so no dust or moisture could enter. Always transported on a dolly to avoid banging it around.

Brand new these go for $600 and the cover an extra $42. I'm selling both for [DEL]$425[/DEL] $375. Looking for a local sale only since shipping is risky/expensive/PITA. Thanks for looking!

***EDIT***
    To sweeten the deal....

I'll throw in a brand new 15' blue Canare GS6 instrument cable with gold Neutrik connectors ($35 value). AND a brand new Canare mic cable with Neutrik connectors in whatever length you want up to 25' ($30 value).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. James C

James C Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Man... no love for the Vox huh?
  3. ddpooh

ddpooh

Rating - 100%