1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

FS: Wampler Euphoria

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Charley Umbria, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charley Umbria

Charley Umbria I'm Really a Drummer Supporting Member

SOLD $160.00 shipped CONUS. Like new in box (no Velcro, etc.).

Here's a fantastic overdrive pedal at a great price. The Euphoria gets a lot of love around here, and for good reason. It's capable of both a natural (almost "transparent") tube grit and a fuzzier crunch. Of the three gain modes, I like "Open" the best, but the other two are definitely bass-friendly, as well.

One unique feature of this pedal is that the bass control is placed in the signal path before the pedal's "crunch engine." This means that you can tailor the pedal's OD responsiveness to the low end of your signal. The tone control is placed after the crunch engine and adjusts the high end going to the output. Very cool.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Info on the Euphoria can be found here. TB's own JohnK rates it as one of his top five bass overdrive pedals of all time, and has an excellent sound clip on his website.

I really like this pedal, but lean more towards vintage tones, and the Darkglass Microtubes Vintage is doing it for me right now. With a "vintage" sounding bass and amp, the Euphoria can definitely add old-school snarl, but it doesn't change the character of your tone the way the VMT, SFT, or VT Bass do. If you like the sound of your rig (modern or classic), but just need a little bite, this is the peal for you!

Please feel free to PM with any questions.
  2. Charley Umbria

3. Charley Umbria

4. jumblemind

jumblemind I also answer to Bryan Supporting Member

PM'd a question re: trade.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. adivin

adivin Supporting Member

7. adivin

adivin Supporting Member