1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

FS: Warmoth Deluxe 5 J with Hipshot Tremolo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by scolba, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

So it really kills me to do this, especially after just finding the right combination on this sucker(TBGFred is the man, btw!) but expenses have creeped up, and so this needs to go to its next owner. C'est la vie.

For sale here is a partially outfitted body and bridge. It's a Warmoth Deluxe 5 J, black korina body, custom select black korina flamed top with, a black accent line, routed for P2 sized pups. It's in good shape overall, but does have a couple if very minor dents. It is finished with a very thin 3 part oil, thinner, varnish finish. I had to sand a little to get the neck to fit in the pocket, and there is a teeny cove on the upper joint, but you only barely see it if you are looking for it.

It was routed from Warmoth for a Hipshot Tremolo, 19 mm spacing. The tremolo is included and installed, and does include the bar, though not pictured. You will need to adjust it for your neck, preference, etc. I have the spring pretty tight right now.

It includes brand new (just showed up in the mail yesterday) cavity cover, and tremolo route cover, as well as Dunlop strap locks (both bits), jack plate and jack.

Unfortunately I'm not interested in trades. Asking $315 shipped conus.

Pics below.

Attached Files:

2. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

back and bridge

Attached Files:

3. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

this is the small gap i mentioned. it actually looks worse in the picture than in person...lol, go figure.

Attached Files:

4. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsments listed in profile
    What are the pickups size routed for?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

I knew I forgot something! P2 size....I had fat stacks in there that will be up shortly. :)

7. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsments listed in profile
    Is the finish tight or does it feel oily?

8. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

Its very smooth, slick feeling finish, but not oily to me. I didn't finish it, but I'm familiar with the finish, and the one part poly I think hardens it enough where it doesn't feel like a straight mineral oil or something like that. I use straight oils on stuff I turn on the lathe, and it doesn't feel like that. I hope that helps.

9. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

This hurts cause I saw this bass assembled and it was lovely! What happen?

10. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

It hurts bad, because you were right too!! The Nordy pre was the trick! It was great....but you know how it goes...being an adult is the pits. :)

Oh yeah....sold pending payment!

11. scolba

scolba Supporting Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.